2009 来日記念 アンケート
日本でのフェアウェル公演も終わり、THUNDER はイギリスに帰ってしまいました。これで最後になりますが、バンド全員に短い質問に答えてもらいました。写真はクリックすると大きくなります。 （※和訳については、もし要望があれば後日載せます）。Questionnaires
1. So, it’s the final Japan tour…what’s on your mind? THUNDERとして最後の日本公演を迎えた今の気持ちは？
2. Of all the Thunder studio albums, which one is the most special to you? And why? 全てのTHUNDERのアルバムで、思い入れの強い作品は？それはなぜ？
3. Japan and the UK are both rather small islands. Have you noticed any similarities between the two because of this? Any differences? イギリスも日本も同じ島国ですが、似ていると思うところと、違うと思うところは？
4. If you were able to meet yourself and other members from 20 years ago, what would you say? 20年前の自分や他のメンバーに会えたら、なんと声をかけますか？
5. Please write a message to the Japanese fans! 日本のファンにメッセージをお願いします！ ★Danny
1. I am very happy to be here again, but sad that it is likely to be the last time. I’m also very tired… (jet lag)
2. I like them all for different reasons, but “Bang” was the most recent so it’s fresh in my memory.
3. The sense of humour is very similar. It appears we laugh at the same things.
4. My God you are so very handsome! Drink less….
5. It has always been a pleasure to come to Japan. You have always made us so very welcome. You are completely different from fans anywhere else in the world, in fact you are unique. I will miss coming here, and I will miss you all. I hope you have nice lives and I wish you all well for the future. Lots of love, Danny.★Luke
1. Sleep!! I haven’t slept much this week. It’s sad that it’s the last Thunder tour but we’re having a good time so I’m happy!
2. All of them for different reasons. I’m proud of all our albums and they were all enjoyable to make.
3. Yes. UK and Japan both have a very strong sense of culture and a great sense of humour. The main difference is that Japanese people are much more polite and I love that!
4. Drink more, stay up later and chase more girls because when you’re older you won’t be able to do it anymore!
5. Thank you for your love and support for the last twenty years, and I hope to come to Japan again soon with my next project, whatever that may be. Until then, Sayonara. Big love, Luke XXXXX ★Harry
1. I’m very happy to be here but obviously very sad that it is our last tour of Japan as Thunder. We will miss you all.
2. Difficult question! They are all very special to me but the first album “Backstreet Symphony” was the start of the band’s exciting career. It opened many doors to the band—thankfully that led to many wonderful memories…..
3. Both the Japanese and English are very honourable people. I like that! Also we drive on the same side of the road!
4. Harry—hopefully I may grow some hair one day! Ben—Great hair! Luke—Great songs! Chris—Brilliant dancer….. Danny—Great pyjamas!（※他の英語圏ではpajamasの綴り。ダニーが一時はいていた、パジャマのパンツのような 「赤いチェックのパンツ」 のことでしょう。アルバム 「Symphony and Stage」 では黄色いチェックのをはいてましたね）。
5. I thank you very much for your loyal support. Every time we have played and visited has been very enjoyable. I have met some lovely, honest and honourable friends in the last 20 years and I will never forget. I hope you will never forget me, Luke, Danny, Ben and Chris. We love you all. Best wishes and much love, Harry XX.★Ben
1. Japanese food—always! It is one of the many reasons I love visiting Japan—that and the Sake.
2. They all have a special meaning as they each represent a period of time, each different.
3. They are worlds apart in nearly every respect. Your trains work! The audiences are a little similar, very loud and excitable.
4. Hold on tight it’s going to be a bumpy ride, take plenty of hair product.
5. It’s been 20 years of joy coming to Japan and playing for you all. You have been wonderful fans and made us all feel very welcome. If you all want to come to stay in the UK, come to my house so I can repay the favour. Thank you all and it’s goodnight from me! Ben xx.★Chris
1. I’m a little upset that this will be our final time in Japan, I’m remembering all the other tours we did here and all the great memories of shows and audiences.
2. Robert Johnson’s Tombstone is the most special, because the song “Last Man Standing” was featured and that was the first song that I co-wrote with Luke.
3. I think the UK and Japan are different in many ways, and you can only fully appreciate this if you have visited both. I always love coming to Japan because of this.
4. To myself—Enjoy your hair while you have it! To Luke—Get me in the band earlier… To Benny—Don’t use so many hair products, it’s you that’s causing the hole in the ozone layer. To Harry—Stop smoking! To Danny—Rupert trousers!? Don’t do it!（※Rupert はこういうキャラクターです。http://www.rupertbear.info/
やはりダニーがはいていた 「チェックのパンツ」 のことを指しているのでしょう。）
5. I will miss you all! XXX Chris.