PLEASE READ ALL OF THE BELOW INFORMATION
BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION!!
Thunder will be doing Meet and Greets at all Australian, U.K. and European shows in March & April 2017. Instructions and passes will be left at the venue's box office on the night of the show. Just explain that you have meet and greet passes allocated and give them your name (as entered in the Meet & Greet form - see below)!
If you have VIP tickets please disregard all of this information as you have guaranteed entry to the aftershow.
All people wanting to gain access to an aftershow M&G will need to PRE-REGISTER through this website. Please note that there are a LIMITED amount of places available for each show, so places will be allocated completely at random by a member of the Thunder Towers team. The passes are not issued on a first come, first served basis. Due to the space restrictions for each aftershow, and in an attempt to be fair to everyone, we are limiting fans to attending ONE MEET AND GREET ONLY. This really is the only way to make it fair for everyone and to make sure that as many different fans get a chance to meet the band each night. If we find multiple submissions from the same person, then all entries from that person will be deleted - This includes people applying for more than one show, and people applying multiple times for the same show...
Applications for Australia and UK are now CLOSED.
Applications for Europe are being accepted from NOW until Saturday 1st April 2017.
Over the few days following on from that, all successful applicants will receive an email confirming that their place is reserved, along with a place for a friend/partner (so that's 2 passes per successful application). If you don't receive a confirmation email, you will have to assume you have been unsuccessful. All passes will be waiting for you at the box office on the night of the show (please note that these are aftershow passes ONLY - you will still need a ticket for the show). THERE IS A STRICT 2 PASS LIMIT per application, so if you have friends, they will need to register separately. Once the passes are gone they are gone. THE MERCHANDISE MAN WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU WITH THIS. There's no point emailing me to beg for one either...
Finally, we know this is not a foolproof system, and open to potential abuse, but rest assured if we discover people showing up at more than one Meet and Greet, we will be VERY disappointed in you. We do remember your faces, so please, no false email applications, wigs and moustaches, etc. We're trying to be fair to all.
THE BIG POINTS AGAIN
1. Pre-registration or VIP tickets are the only reliable ways to get in.
2. Successful applicants will be emailed and 2 passes only will be left at the box office on the night of the show.
3. 1 Meet & Greet only.
4. Moaning at me, the merchandise man or the working crew will not change it.
5. No cheating, you'll just spoil it for everyone.
6. Please note that if your full name and a valid e-mail address is not entered, your submission will be void.
7. If you have not received a confirmation email you do not have meet and greet passes. Do not email me asking if you were successful - no email = no pass.
8. All the instructions that you need to get your pass are right here on this page. Please read carefully, therefore eliminating the need for you to email me asking what you are supposed to do...
The Thin Strict But Fair One
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR MEET & GREET APPLICATION FORM